eValid: Web Application Testing Simplified, Webinar 24 February 2010
Powerful Test-Enabled Browser Saves IT Professionals Development Time and Budget. Test Complex Applications -- Including AJAX -- All From The Same Test Script With The Same Test Engine, Simply and Reliably. Re-use Existing Tests for Functional & Regression Testing, RIA Monitoring and Server Loading.
View as PDF
For Immediate Release- San Francisco, CA, February 17, 2010 (FPRC) --
Software Research Inc, the world leader in automated web application testing, today announced that its founder, Dr. Edward Miller, will host an educational Webinar on 24 February 2010, with live demonstrations of testing complex and dynamic AJAX web environments/applications.
During this webinar, Dr. Miller will show how to make tests resilient and robust, tolerant of application changes. He will illustrate how eValid's automation architecture gives IT professionals the tools and resources to increase productivity and reduce web application development costs. Demonstrations will handle the test requirements for some of the most difficult-to-test applications.
* When: Wednesday, 24 February 2010, 2:00 PM Eastern Time (11:00 AM Pacific Time)
* Who Should Attend: IT Professionals, Project Managers, Lead QA Managers, Web Developers, Web Masters, Business Analysts, Line of Business and eBusiness Managers, or staff members curious about state-of-the-art web testing techniques.
* What Its About: QA departments face the daunting requirement of testing web applications with Java applets, AJAX elements and interactive components, all this without using months of testers time, and without budget overruns. Add in the complexity of testing an AJAX application, where behavior is context sensitive and asynchronous.
" Wouldn't it be great to have your work count multiple ways? Wouldn't management like to see a real force amplifier in your testing? How is that possible in a constantly changing, dynamic web environment? We have an answer to those questions, " says Dr. Miller "What you need is a proven solution that cuts test development time, amplifies your efforts, and still is easy on your budget. The eValid web application testing suite will do just this."
Thanks to eValid, the test-enabled browser and its integrated architecture, you can combine essentially all of the critical parts of web application qualification and performance testing. There is no elaborate learning curve; the GUI is simple and intuitive with simple point and click access to most functions. eValid uses a unique in-the-browser test engine to record internal state information into your script, evoke native events during playback, support AJAX synchronization with DOM manipulation commands, and run multiple copies to impose fully realistic load.
* Content: In this free educational webinar you will learn:
- eValid Architecture and Structure: How eValid makes life easy for you as you test a web application.
- Functional Testing: How you can record your test activity so that eValid can reproduce it.
- Regression Testing: How to validate that what you got is what you want.
- AJAX Application Testing: How to handle complex, asynchronous web applications safely and reliably.
- Monitoring: How to feed regularly scheduled test run outputs into your Network Reporting System.
- Server Loading: How to amplifying your functional tests by a factor of 100+ to let a single script impose realistic server load.
* Webinar Description & Registration:
Here is the complete description of the eValid: Web Application Testing Simplified webinar. You can use this link to Register To Attend
* Speaker: Dr. Edward Miller, Chief Architect of eValid, has more than 20 years experience in software testing and more than 10 years experience in testing web browser enabled applications.
* Moderator: Rita Bral, VP Communications, Software Research, Inc. has over 15 years experience as a linguist and communicator.
Send an email to Rita Bral of Software Research, Inc.
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
Advanced AJAX Testing - Free Educational Webinar (Thu 15th Apr 10)
Testing AJAX Applications 101 - eValid, Educational Webinar (Wed 17th Mar 10)