27 New Honeywell C7005 and Q179 Gas Pilot Burner Assemblies from DtiCorp.com
Popular Honeywell online retailer DtiCorp.com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) is introducing 27 New Honeywell C7005 and Q179 Gas Pilot Burner Assemblies.
View as PDF
September 20, 2010 (FPRC) -- Fort Lauderdale, FL - Popular Honeywell online retailer DtiCorp.com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) is introducing 27 New Honeywell C7005 and Q179 Gas Pilot Burner Assemblies. Honeywell Gas Pilot Burner Assemblies include a flame rod to prove the pilot flame. The assemblies are used with a suitable flame safeguard control on industrial or commercial gas burners or oil burners with gas pilots.
- Used with Honeywell controls using the flame rectification principle.
- C7005A is for continuous pilot applications.
- It includes an insulated flame rod, properly positioned relative to the flame retention type nozzle. C7005B is similar to C7005A, but includes an ignition electrode suitable for automatic, electric-spark ignition, gas pilot applications.
- Individually mounted flame rod and ignition electrode in ceramic insulators allow the head assembly to fit inside a 3-inch pipe.
- Stainless steel fins on the flame retention type pilot head provide the correct ratio of flame rod area to ground area for maximum flame signal, and are beneficial in stabilizing the pilot flame.
- Pilot flame retention nozzle and mixing tube are threaded internally, 1/2-14 NPT and 3/8-18 NPT, respectively, and can be assembled with standard pipe fittings.
- Pilot can be installed in vertical, horizontal, or inclined position.
- Rajah connectors facilitate electrical connections.
C7005A Gas Pilot and Flame Rod Assembly for continuous pilot applications; includes flame rod only.
C7005B Gas Pilot and Flame Rod Assembly for automatic pilot applications; includes flame rod and ignition electrode.
- Pilot Head:
Flame retention type with stainless steel bomb type fins. Threaded onto 1/2 x 6 inch (152 mm) pipe nipple with 1/2-14 NPT external threads.
- Type of Gas:
Models available for use with natural and propane gases.
- Insulator Brackets:
Adjustable to change location of flame rod or ignition electrode; lock securely using setscrew.
- Mixing Tube:
Inspirating (Venturi type) with primary air adjustment. Approximately 4-9/16 inches (116 mm) long, 1-3/4 inches (44.5 mm) diameter. Inlet tapping 1/4-18 NPT; outlet tapping 3/8-18 NPT.
Vertical, horizontal, or inclined.
Overall Height 13-1/2 inches (343 mm); width can be adjusted to pass through a 3-inch pipe.
Pilot Head Length 4-7/16 inches (113 mm), diameter 1-5/8 inches (41.3 mm). Spark Gap (C7005B only) 1/8 to 3/16 inch (3.2 to 4.8 mm).
- The C7005B Gas Pilot and Flame Rod Assembly includes an ignition electrode and a flame rod. The operation of these two electrodes in a simple electrically-operated, gas pilot installation.
- At the beginning of the starting cycle, a high voltage from the secondary winding of the ignition transformer is applied to the ignition electrode. A spark jumps across the outlet of the pilot burner. The pilot gas valve is either automatically or manually opened, and the spark ignites the gas.
- When the ignition transformer is energized, ac voltage is applied to the flame rod through a flame safeguard control. When the pilot flame appears, this ac voltage is changed to dc voltage through a rectifying action. This dc voltage then operates a relay, opening the valve to the main burner (or permitting it to be manually opened). In the event of flame failure, flame rectification stops, the gas valves are deenergized, the valves close, and the system shuts down.
Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Listed: File No. MP268.
Canadian Standards Association Certified: C7005 only
Master file LR-95329-1.
Industrial Risk Insurers acceptable.
About Us: DtiCorp.Com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) carries more than 35,000 HVAC products, including industrial, commercial and residential parts and equipment from Honeywell, Johnson Contols, Robertshaw, Jandy, Grundfos, Armstrong and more. Our online catalog is easy to navigate and search, and all products have a picture and a description. If a customer has any questions about a product, they can call 800-757-5999 and speak with one of our product experts. Our mission is to offer the best prices anywhere to our customers.
DtiCorp.com, Honeywell, Gas Pilot Burner Assemblies, flame rod, pilot flame, Flame Rectifier Pilot, flame safeguard control, gas burner, oil burner, gas pilot, C7005, Q179, C7005A1037, C7005B1035, C7005B1050
Send an email to Julian Arhire of DtiCorp.com
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Bypass Products (Thu 14th Jun 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Products (Fri 2nd Mar 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell ML4115A1009 Actuator (Wed 8th Feb 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell L7224R1000 Oil Electronic Aquastat Controller (Fri 27th Jan 12)
10 New Honeywell V5013 Mixing And Diverting Valves From DtiCorp.com (Tue 17th Jan 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing 11 New Honeywell V5442 Residential Heating Valves (Thu 29th Dec 11)