DtiCorp.com Is Introducing 6 Honeywell R8184 Protectorelay Oil Burner Controls
Honeywell Protectorelay Oil Burner Controls operate the oil burner and oil valve (if desired) in response to a call for heat from a low voltage control circuit.
View as PDF
September 28, 2010 (FPRC) -- Popular Honeywell online retailer DtiCorp.com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) is introducing 6 brand new Honeywell R8184 Protectorelay Oil Burner Controls. The Honeywell Protectorelay Oil Burner Controls operate the oil burner and oil valve (if desired) in response to a call for heat from a low voltage control circuit.
- Controls oil burner, oil valve (if desired) and the ignition transformer in response to a call for heat.
- Solid state flame sensing circuit.
- LED on terminal strip indicates system lockout.
- Remote lockout indication available on some models.
- Enclosed safety switch with external reset button.
- Manual trip lever opens safety switch for system maintenance.
- Mounts on standard 4 x 4 in. junction box; select models may be mounted directly on burner housing.
- C554A Cadmium Sulfide Flame Detector and 24 Vac thermostat required.
- Solid-state electronic circuitry provides low power consumption and high reliability.
- Solid-state models directly replace previous models with vacuum electron tube circuitry.
- Detectors can be mounted horizontally, vertically or at any angle. The self-checking C7012E,F models
require faceplate alignment and have integral locating reference points to assure proper shutter mechanism operation.
- Ultraviolet radiation sensing tube and quartz viewing window are field replaceable.
- Threaded conduit fitting and color-coded leadwires allow rapid electrical installation.
- Two flame detectors can be wired in parallel to reduce nuisance shutdowns in difficult flame
- A swivel mount is available to facilitate flame sighting.
- Models are available with a -40°F (-40°C) rating.
- Designed for use with Honeywell Flame Safeguard Controls using Honeywell Rectification (R7247A,
R7289A, R7847A1082) and Ampli-Check Rectification (R7247B, R7847B1072) Flame Signal Amplifiers.
- C7012G models available to meet BGC (British) and DIN (German) requirements.
- Incorporate UV sensor tube checking feature; used with Honeywell Dynamic Self-Check (R7247C, R7847C) Flame Signal Amplifiers.
About Us: DtiCorp.Com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) carries more than 35,000 HVAC products, including industrial, commercial and residential parts and equipment from Honeywell, Johnson Contols, Robertshaw, Jandy, Grundfos, Armstrong and more. Our online catalog is easy to navigate and search, and all products have a picture and a description. If a customer has any questions about a product, they can call 800-757-5999 and speak with one of our product experts. Our mission is to offer the best prices anywhere to our customers.
Send an email to Julian Arhire of DtiCorp.com
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Bypass Products (Thu 14th Jun 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Products (Fri 2nd Mar 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell ML4115A1009 Actuator (Wed 8th Feb 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell L7224R1000 Oil Electronic Aquastat Controller (Fri 27th Jan 12)
10 New Honeywell V5013 Mixing And Diverting Valves From DtiCorp.com (Tue 17th Jan 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing 11 New Honeywell V5442 Residential Heating Valves (Thu 29th Dec 11)