9 New Honeywell R7184 Primary Controls From DtiCorp.com
Line voltage, safety rated, control for residential oil fired burners used in boilers, forced air furnaces and water heaters. When used with a CAD cell flame sensor, operates an oil burner and optional oil valve. Can be used with both hydronic and forced air systems.
View as PDF
October 20, 2010 (FPRC) -- Popular Honeywell online retailer DtiCorp.com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) is introducing 9 brand new Honeywell R7184 Primary Controls. Line voltage, safety rated, control for residential oil fired burners used in boilers, forced air furnaces and water heaters. When used with a CAD cell flame sensor, operates an oil burner and optional oil valve. Can be used with both hydronic and forced air systems. Honeywell has designed the R7184U for easy installation and operation in both hydronic and forced-air systems. The state of-the-art features of this oil primary make this control truly universal, replacing all others. All Honeywell R7184U oil primaries are EnviraCOM-enabled. EnviraCOM is a low-cost 3-wire communication protocol that allows different devices - such as EnviraCOM communicating thermostats, aquastats and oil primaries - to connect and share information. So, whether you’re replacing old controls or installing new equipment, those customers are ready for
Honeywell EnviraLINK – a communication and remote diagnostic service that links your customers' equipment with your office.
- Interrupted ignition
- Limited reset and recycle
- Diagnostic LED
- Pump priming cycle
- Displays cad cell resistance
- Valve-on and blower motor-off delay
- Disable function
- EnviraCOM enabled
- Alarm contacts
- Description: Electronic Oil Primary 10 in. leads, 45 seconds lock out timing and selectable valve and blower delays
- Ignition Type: Interrupted
- Lead Length (in.): 10 in.
- Lead Length (mm): 254 mm
- Timing, Safety Switch: 45 sec.
- Mounting Bracket: Mounts on standard 4 x 4 in. junction box
- Electrical Connections: Burner motor, oil valve, ignition, cad cell, limit, thermostat, alarm
- Electrical Rating; Contacts (full load): 7.4 A @ 120 Vac; 3.7 a @ 240 Vac
- Electrical Rating; Contacts (locked rotor): 44.4 A @ 120 Vac; 22.2 A @ 240 Vac
- Alarm Load Ratings (pilot duty): 2 A @ 30 Vac
- Alarm Load Ratings (resistive): 2A @ 30 Vac
- Dimensions (in.): 4 3/8 in. high x 4 1/8 in. wide x 2 1/2 in. deep
- Temperature Range (F): -40 F to +147 F
- Temperature Range (C): -40 C to +64 C
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc: UL and cUL Component Recognized
About Us: DtiCorp.Com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) carries more than 35,000 HVAC products, including industrial, commercial and residential parts and equipment from Honeywell, Johnson Contols, Robertshaw, Jandy, Grundfos, Armstrong and more. Our online catalog is easy to navigate and search, and all products have a picture and a description. If a customer has any questions about a product, they can call 800-757-5999 and speak with one of our product experts. Our mission is to offer the best prices anywhere to our customers.
Send an email to Julian Arhire of DtiCorp.com
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Bypass Products (Thu 14th Jun 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Products (Fri 2nd Mar 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell ML4115A1009 Actuator (Wed 8th Feb 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell L7224R1000 Oil Electronic Aquastat Controller (Fri 27th Jan 12)
10 New Honeywell V5013 Mixing And Diverting Valves From DtiCorp.com (Tue 17th Jan 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing 11 New Honeywell V5442 Residential Heating Valves (Thu 29th Dec 11)