DtiCorp.com Is Introducing 29 Honeywell Two-Way Globe Valves
The Honeywell V5011 is a two-way threaded globe valve that controls steam, water, and glycol solutions (up to 50 percent concentration) in heating or cooling HVAC applications. The valve is used in two-position and modulating control systems. The valve is not suitable for combustible gas service.
View as PDF
November 23, 2010 (FPRC) -- Fort Lauderdale, FL - Popular Honeywell online retailer DtiCorp.com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) is introducing 29 brand new Honeywell V5011 Two-Way Globe Valves. The V5011 is a two-way threaded globe valve that controls steam, water, and glycol solutions (up to 50 percent concentration) in heating or cooling HVAC applications. The valve is used in two-position and modulating control systems. The valve is not suitable for combustible gas service.
- Sizes range from 1/2 to 2 inches.
- Direct and reverse acting
- High pressure steam models with stainless steel trim
- Spring-loaded, self-adjusting packing.
- Stainless steel stem prevents corrosion.
- Valve designs provide equal percentage characteristics of flow for close control of water, and linear characteristic of flow for close control of steam or chilled water.
- Valves utilize direct mounting, electric or pneumatic linear valve actuators; Q5001 linkage with Modutrol Motor; or Q5020/Q5022A linkages with direct coupled rotary actuators to operate the valve.
- Not suitable for combustible gases.
- Pipe Connections: Internal NPT-threaded connections.
Seat: Stainless steel, replaceable (except V5011N3xxx 3/4 in. to 1-1/4 in. which have an integral brass seat).
- ANSI Body Class: 150 psi.
- Stem: Stainless steel.
- Plug: Brass on V5011N1xxx and V5011N3xxx for water; stainless steel on V5011N2xxx for steam.
- Stroke: 3/4 in. (20 mm).
- Approximate Leakage Rate: 0.05 percent Cv.
- Pattern: 2-way, straight-through.
- Body Material: Red brass.
- Packing: Spring-loaded, carbon fiber reinforced PTFE V-rings.
- Rangeability: 50:1 per VDI/VDE 2173.
- Pressure-Temperature Ratings:
- Water: 36°F to 248°F, 217 psi (15 bar).
248°F to 337°F, 185 psi (12.8 bar).
- Maximum Water Differential Pressure: 230 psid (15.8 bar).
- Steam: 100 psi (6.9 bar) at 337°F (V5011N2xxx).
- Maximum Differential for Quiet Water Service: 20 psid.
- Valve Flow Characteristics:
- Water: Equal percentage (V5011N1xxx, V5011N3xxx).
- Steam: Linear (V5011N2xxx).
- Valve Design Life: 250,000 full cycles at maximum rated temperature.
- Mounting: The preferred valve mounting position is with the stem vertical. For steam applications, mount with the stem at a 45 degree angle. Do not mount the valve with the stem more than 90 degrees from the vertical (pointing lower than horizontal). Scale and foreign material can collect, scoring the stem and causing packing leakage. Protect the stem from damage due to bending or scratching.
About Us: DtiCorp.Com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) carries more than 35,000 HVAC products, including industrial, commercial and residential parts and equipment from Honeywell, Johnson Contols, Robertshaw, Jandy, Grundfos, Armstrong and more. Our online catalog is easy to navigate and search, and all products have a picture and a description. If a customer has any questions about a product, they can call 800-757-5999 and speak with one of our product experts. Our mission is to offer the best prices anywhere to our customers.
Send an email to Julian Arhire of DtiCorp.com
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Bypass Products (Thu 14th Jun 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Products (Fri 2nd Mar 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell ML4115A1009 Actuator (Wed 8th Feb 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell L7224R1000 Oil Electronic Aquastat Controller (Fri 27th Jan 12)
10 New Honeywell V5013 Mixing And Diverting Valves From DtiCorp.com (Tue 17th Jan 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing 11 New Honeywell V5442 Residential Heating Valves (Thu 29th Dec 11)