21 New Honeywell TP970 Pneumatic Thermostats From DtiCorp.com
Honeywell TP970 - Two-pipe, single setpoint, pneumatic thermostats used to provide proportional control of pneumatic valves and damper actuators in heating and air conditioning systems. Replacement kits are available for Johnson, Powers, Robertshaw, Barber-Colman, and older Honeywell two-pipe pneumatic thermostats.
View as PDF
November 29, 2010 (FPRC) -- Popular Honeywell online retailer DtiCorp.com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) is introducing 21 brand new Honeywell TP970 pneumatic thermostats. Two-pipe, single setpoint, pneumatic thermostats used to provide proportional control of pneumatic valves and damper actuators in heating and air conditioning systems. Replacement kits are available for Johnson, Powers, Robertshaw, Barber-Colman, and older Honeywell two-pipe pneumatic thermostats.
- Honeywell's best pneumatic thermostat-TP970 series.
- Shock-resistant, suspension-mounted thermostats provide dependable performance and responsiveness year in and year out.
- Pilot operated for high capacity.
- Direct Acting (DA) and Reverse Acting (RA) models are available.
- Wide throttling range models for Zero Energy Band (ZEB) operation are available.
- Adapter plate in Convertastat and Modernization kits covers existing thermostat wall mark.
- Backplate has molded air connections-no separate fittings needed.
- Universal locking cover with satin chrome finish and horizontal, vertical, or blank window options.
- Typical Wide Throttling Range Application.
- The TP970 and TP9600 are single-temperature, pilot-bleed, two-pipe thermostats. The TP970A and TP9600A are used for heating (Direct Acting [DA]), the TP970B and the TP9600B for cooling (Reverse Acting [RA]), and the TP970C and D for heating/cooling. There are TP970A and B models with Limited
Control Range (LCR) for energy conservation. The TP970C and D have a wide throttling range capability, allowing an adjustable Zero Energy Band (ZEB) between heating and cooling operations.
- The TP971A-E and TP9610A,B are two-temperature, pilotbleed, two-pipe thermostats for DAY/NITE operation, with automatic switchover from mainline pressure. The TP971C is a three-pipe thermostat for unit ventilator DAY/NITE application.
- The TP972A and TP9620A are single-temperature,pilotbleed, two-pipe thermostats with cooling/heating cycles and automatic switchover from mainline pressure. The TP972A2143 is designed specifically for replacing Johnson cooling/heating thermostats
- The TP973A, B and TP9630A,B are one- or two-pipe bleedtype thermostats for heating or cooling applications.
- The TP974A is a pneumatic space temperature sensor for either one- or two-pipe applications. It is suitable as a remote temperature indicator or as the sensor for a receiver controller.
- The TP978 is a dual-element bleed-type thermostat used in dual one-pipe applications, suitable for use with variable volume systems. These thermostats may be used to control separate heating and cooling actuators in sequence, with a Zero Energy Band (ZEB) for energy conservation. The heating setpoint is limited to 73F (23C) maximum, and the cooling setpoint is limited to 77F (25C) minimum. Heating and cooling are available in both DA and RA configurations. Except for the TP978E, there are no upgraded replacements for the TP978.
- The TP979 contains two cooling/heating, DAY/NITE thermostats. They are one- or two-temperature, two-pipe thermostats for independent proportioning control of heating and cooling.
About Us: DtiCorp.Com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) carries more than 35,000 HVAC products, including industrial, commercial and residential parts and equipment from Honeywell, Johnson Contols, Robertshaw, Jandy, Grundfos, Armstrong and more. Our online catalog is easy to navigate and search, and all products have a picture and a description. If a customer has any questions about a product, they can call 800-757-5999 and speak with one of our product experts. Our mission is to offer the best prices anywhere to our customers.
Send an email to Julian Arhire of DtiCorp.com
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Bypass Products (Thu 14th Jun 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Products (Fri 2nd Mar 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell ML4115A1009 Actuator (Wed 8th Feb 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell L7224R1000 Oil Electronic Aquastat Controller (Fri 27th Jan 12)
10 New Honeywell V5013 Mixing And Diverting Valves From DtiCorp.com (Tue 17th Jan 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing 11 New Honeywell V5442 Residential Heating Valves (Thu 29th Dec 11)