5 New Honeywell M9184 Foot-Mounted Motors From DtiCorp.com
Honeywell M9184 - Series 90 Modutrol IV Motors non-spring return modulating proportional control motors used with controllers that provide a Series 90 output to operate dampers or valves.
View as PDF
January 9, 2011 (FPRC) -- Popular Honeywell online retailer DtiCorp.com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) is introducing 5 brand new Honeywell M9184 Foot Mounted Motors. Series 90 Modutrol IV Motors non-spring return modulating proportional control motors used with controllers that provide a Series 90 output to operate dampers or valves.
- Replaces M934A,D, M941, M944A,C,D, M945A,D,F, M954, M965, and M975 motors.
- Integral junction box provides NEMA 3 weather protection if motor is mounted in the upright position.
- Motor and circuitry operate from 24 Vac.
- Quick-connect terminals are standard; screw terminal adapter is available.
- Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older motors is available.
- Motors have field adjustable stroke (90 to 160 degrees).
- Integral auxiliary switches are available factory mounted, or can be field added.
- All models have dual shafts (slotted and tapped on both ends).
- All models have auxiliary switch cams.
- Fixed torque throughout the entire voltage range.
- Motors are designed for either normally open or normally closed valves and dampers.
- Field addable interface modules can be mounted in the junction box to upgrade the motor to Series 70
- The Series 90 Modutrol IV Motors are spring return and non-spring return modulating proportional control motors. Use these motors with controllers that provide a Series 90 output to operate dampers or valves.
- Control Inputs: Proportional, Series 90.
- Motor Series 90 control can be either Electronic, or Mechanical (135 ohm).
- Ambient Temperature Ratings:
Maximum: 150° F (66° C) at 25% duty cycle.
Minimum: -40° F (-40° C).
- 25% duty cycle indicates that the motor operates for 6 out of every 24 hours.
- Dead Weight Load On Shaft:
Power or Auxiliary End: 200 lb (90.8 kg) maximum.
Maximum Combined Load: 300 lb (136 kg). (Dual shaft motors only.)
- Crankshaft: 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) square. (Some models have double-ended shafts.)
- Torque designation corresponds to torque rating at standard timing (nominally 60 sec for 160° and 30 sec for 90° except for 300 lb-in. motors which have timings of 2 or 4 min).
- Allow enough clearance for installing accessories and motor servicing when selecting a location. If located outdoors, use liquid-tight conduit connectors with the junction box to provide NEMA 3 weather protection. If mounted outdoors in a position other than upright, install a 4074ERU Weatherproofing Kit.
- In excessive salt environments, mounting base and screws
should be zinc or cadmium plated, not stainless steel or brass. Use the 220738A Adapter Bracket for mounting on these surfaces.
- Auxiliary switches can only be added to motors that include auxiliary switch cams. (These cams cannot
- Some 150 lb-in. and 300 lb-in. torque adjustable stroke motors have timings that are twice that of the nominal timing.
- Never use a Modutrol Motor continuously at the Breakaway Torque rating.
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Listed: File No. E4436, Guide No. XAPX to US and Canadian standards.
- U.S. Patents: pending
About Us: DtiCorp.Com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) carries more than 35,000 HVAC products, including industrial, commercial and residential parts and equipment from Honeywell, Johnson Contols, Robertshaw, Jandy, Grundfos, Armstrong and more. Our online catalog is easy to navigate and search, and all products have a picture and a description. If a customer has any questions about a product, they can call 800-757-5999 and speak with one of our product experts. Our mission is to offer the best prices anywhere to our customers.
Send an email to Julian Arhire of DtiCorp.com
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Bypass Products (Thu 14th Jun 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Products (Fri 2nd Mar 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell ML4115A1009 Actuator (Wed 8th Feb 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell L7224R1000 Oil Electronic Aquastat Controller (Fri 27th Jan 12)
10 New Honeywell V5013 Mixing And Diverting Valves From DtiCorp.com (Tue 17th Jan 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing 11 New Honeywell V5442 Residential Heating Valves (Thu 29th Dec 11)