DtiCorp.com Is Introducing 5 Honeywell Programmable Commercial Thermostats
Honeywell T7350 Commercial Programmable Thermostat controls 24 Vac commercial single zone heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment.
View as PDF
January 16, 2011 (FPRC) -- Popular Honeywell online retailer DtiCorp.com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) is introducing 5 Honeywell programmable commercial thermostats. The T7350 Commercial Programmable Thermostat controls 24 Vac commercial single zone heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment. The T7350 consists of a thermostat and subbase. The thermostat includes the keypad and display for 7-day programming. The subbase includes equipment control connections. The subbase mounts on the wall and the thermostat mounts to the subbase.
- 365-day programming.
- Two Occupied and two Not Occupied periods per day.
- Thermostat Interface Module (TIM) connections to thermostat from PDA for advanced configuration, programming, keypad lockout, etc.
- Individual heat and cool setpoints available for Occupied and Not Occupied periods.
- P+I+D control minimizes temperature fluctuations.
- Recovery ramping control automatically optimizes equipment start times based on building load.
- Universal Versaguard Thermostat guards available.
- Convenient overrides allow temporary setpoint changes.
- Keypad multi-level lockout available with all models.
- Remote sensor capability - EXCEPT T7350A model - for temperature (including outdoor air and discharge air) and humidity sensors.
- Auxiliary contact interfaces with a Honeywell Economizer System (for total rooftop control integration) or as a dehumidification output.
- All models are down-selectable and can be configured to control fewer stages than the maximum allowed.
- One extra stage (of either heat or cool) can be configured using the auxiliary relay.
- Heat pump applications for these models have a maximum of two heat stages and two cool stages.
- Throttling Range for Modulating Outputs: Automatically adjusts based on heat/cool stages. Manually adjustable with PDA.
- Clock Accuracy (at 77°F [25°C]): ±1 min./month (30 days).
- Power: 24 Vac, 50/60 Hz.; 20 to 30 Vac, 50/60 Hz.
- Occupancy Sensor: Dry contact switching 30 Vdc at 1 mA.
- Modulating Output: 4 to 20 mA with 510 ohm maximum terminating resistance.
- System Current Draw (without load): 5 VA maximum at 30 Vac, 50/60 Hz.
- Outdoor Sensor Wiring: Requires 18 gauge wire.
- Humidity Ratings: 5% to 90% RH, noncondensing.
- Emergency Heat Indication: Display indicates when Emergency Heat is activated (Em).
- Operating Ambient: 30°F to 110°F (-1°C to 43°C).
- Display Accuracy: ±1°F (±1°C).
- Loss of Power: The thermostat maintains programmed times and temperatures for the life of the product. Clock and day information is retained for a minimum of 48 hours.
- Approvals: European Community Mark (CE) Listed, UL 873 Recognized, NEC Class 2, FCC Part 15 subpart J Class A.
About Us: DtiCorp.Com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) carries more than 35,000 HVAC products, including industrial, commercial and residential parts and equipment from Honeywell, Johnson Contols, Robertshaw, Jandy, Grundfos, Armstrong and more. Our online catalog is easy to navigate and search, and all products have a picture and a description. If a customer has any questions about a product, they can call 800-757-5999 and speak with one of our product experts. Our mission is to offer the best prices anywhere to our customers.
Send an email to Julian Arhire of DtiCorp.com
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Bypass Products (Thu 14th Jun 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Products (Fri 2nd Mar 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell ML4115A1009 Actuator (Wed 8th Feb 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell L7224R1000 Oil Electronic Aquastat Controller (Fri 27th Jan 12)
10 New Honeywell V5013 Mixing And Diverting Valves From DtiCorp.com (Tue 17th Jan 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing 11 New Honeywell V5442 Residential Heating Valves (Thu 29th Dec 11)