DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The LG1093AA24 And LG1093AA26 Flame Sensors
The Honeywell Flame Monitoring System consist of a Viewing Head, or Flame Scanner, and a Signal Processor. These Flame Monitors or Scanners are used in the Petro-chemical and Power Generation industries, as well as applications where the detection, monitoring and control of furnaces and boilers are required.
View as PDF
January 29, 2011 (FPRC) - Popular Honeywell online retailer DtiCorp.com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) is introducing the Honeywell LG1093AA24 and LG1093AA26 Gas Turbine Combustion System Flame Detectors - replacement for GE Part Number 261A1812P012. Industrial power generation gas turbine installations demand the superior protection provided by the Honeywell UV Flame Monitoring System. The Honeywell flame monitor system detects the ultraviolet radiation emitted by a hydrocarbon flame and produces an output signal to indicate a flame or no-flame condition. This system has delivered proven performance on General Electric (and GE licensee) gas turbines for more than 35 years. Land-based and off-shore applications include power generation, pumping stations, shipboard power generation among other industrial uses. A variety of sensors types, amplifier types and sensor cable lengths are available.
- High sensitivity with fast response time (0.1 sec typical)
- Amplifiers support multiple voltage requirements: 28 Vdc, 20-35 Vdc, and 115 Vac.
- Operating distances up to 1000 feet, sensor to amplifier.
- Available with Factory Mutual approval for explosive atmospheres.
- Available with European Directive CE mark for EMC 89/336/EEC, LVD 73/23/EEC and ATEX Explosive Atmosphere 94/9/EC.
- Qualified component on General Electric turbines.
- Geiger Mueller-type sensor phototube. Detects ultra-violet band and 1800 - 2600 angstroms. "Solar blind" and tolerant to black body radiation.
- Two-year shelf-line, 10,000 hours MTBF with over one billion operating hours.
- Mounting Interface: 3/4 inch internal NPT.
- Control Panel Connection: Teflon shielded cable with one inch external conduit thread.
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to +350°F.
- Window Pressure Rating: 150 psig at 400°F.
- Special Certifications:
- Factory Mutual: Explosion Proof Class I, Divisions 1
and 2, Groups B, C and D
- CE Mark: EMC Directive 89/336/EEC, ATEX Directive
94/9/EC, II 2G, EEx d IIA T3 or EEx d IIC T3 Models
- Cable Lengths:
- AA24/AA34: 16ft (4.9m)
- AA25/AA35: 42ft (12.8m)
- AA26/AA36: 61ft (18.6)
About Us: DtiCorp.Com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) carries more than 35,000 HVAC products, including industrial, commercial and residential parts and equipment from Honeywell, Johnson Contols, Robertshaw, Jandy, Grundfos, Armstrong and more. Our online catalog is easy to navigate and search, and all products have a picture and a description. If a customer has any questions about a product, they can call 800-757-5999 and speak with one of our product experts. Our mission is to offer the best prices anywhere to our customers.
Send an email to Julian Arhire of DtiCorp.com
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Bypass Products (Thu 14th Jun 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Products (Fri 2nd Mar 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell ML4115A1009 Actuator (Wed 8th Feb 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell L7224R1000 Oil Electronic Aquastat Controller (Fri 27th Jan 12)
10 New Honeywell V5013 Mixing And Diverting Valves From DtiCorp.com (Tue 17th Jan 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing 11 New Honeywell V5442 Residential Heating Valves (Thu 29th Dec 11)