4 New Honeywell L408J Vaporstat Controllers From DtiCorp.com
Provide operating control and automatic high limit protection for vapor heating systems with pressures up to 4 psi (27.6 kPa). All models have Microswitch snap switches to open or close a circuit on a pressure rise.
View as PDF
March 3, 2011 (FPRC) -- Fort Lauderdale, FL - Popular Honeywell online retailer DtiCorp.com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) is introducing 4 brand new Honeywell L408J Vaporstat Controllers. The L408J VaporStat Controllers are line voltage pressure controllers that provide operating control or automatic limit protection for pressure systems of up to 4 psi (27.6 kPa). All models have Microswitch snap switches to open or close a circuit on a pressure rise.
- Primarily for use in vapor heating systems, but also may be used with liquids, air, and other noncombustible gases.
- Stainless steel diaphragm also allows use with ammonia, oxygen, distilled water, and similar media.
- Maximum surge pressure of 15 psi (103.4 kPa).
- All models have an adjustable subtractive differential.
- Adjustments are made by screws on top of case.
- Scaleplates are marked in English (psi) and metric (kPa) units.
- Case has clear plastic cover so that pressure settings can be observed.
- Hexagonal fitting with 1/4-18 NPT internal threads for direct mounting to the 50024585-001 Brass or 14206 Steel Steam Trap (siphon loop).
- Can also be surface mounted by screws through holes (knockouts) in back of case.
- Ground screw terminal.
- Maximum Surge Pressure: 15 psi (103.4 kPa).
- Switch: Snap Microswitch in all models.
- Pressure Sensing Element: Stainless steel diaphragm.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 150°F (66°C).
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: -35°F (-37°C).
- Adjustment Means: Screws on top of controller case. Scales are marked in psi and kPa.
- Electrical Connections: Internal screw terminals; holes in side of case for 1/2 inch conduit.
- Mounting Means: Hexagonal fitting on diaphragm has 1/4-18 NPT internal threads for mounting on a pipe or steam trap (siphon loop). Also can be surface mounted by screws through two holes (knockouts) in back of case.
- When using the controller with a compressor, install a dampening device (such as a needle valve, header, or surge tank) to dampen pulsations that can damage the controller or reduce its life.
1. L408J1009 Vaporstat Controllers, 0 oz/in2 to 16 oz/in2
2. L408J1017 Vaporstat Controllers, 0 psi to 4 psi
3. L408J1025 Vaporstat Controllers, 0 oz/in2 to 16 oz/in2
4. L408J1033 Vaporstat Controllers, 0 psi to 4 psi
About Us: DtiCorp.Com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) carries more than 35,000 HVAC products, including industrial, commercial and residential parts and equipment from Honeywell, Johnson Contols, Robertshaw, Jandy, Grundfos, Armstrong and more. Our online catalog is easy to navigate and search, and all products have a picture and a description. If a customer has any questions about a product, they can call 800-757-5999 and speak with one of our product experts. Our mission is to offer the best prices anywhere to our customers.
Send an email to Julian Arhire of DtiCorp.com
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Bypass Products (Thu 14th Jun 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Products (Fri 2nd Mar 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell ML4115A1009 Actuator (Wed 8th Feb 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell L7224R1000 Oil Electronic Aquastat Controller (Fri 27th Jan 12)
10 New Honeywell V5013 Mixing And Diverting Valves From DtiCorp.com (Tue 17th Jan 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing 11 New Honeywell V5442 Residential Heating Valves (Thu 29th Dec 11)