DtiCorp.com Is Introducing 47 Honeywell Spring And Non-Spring Return Damper Actuators
Honeywell’s complete line of actuators and valves are already proven in more than three million buildings worldwide. So when you need spring or non-spring return actuators for your damper and valve applications, specify Honeywell.
View as PDF
March 16, 2011 (FPRC) -- Fort Lauderdale, FL - Popular dticorp.com">Honeywell online retailer DtiCorp.com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) is introducing 47 brand new Honeywell spring and non-spring return damper actuators. Honeywell’s complete line of actuators and valves are already proven in more than three million buildings worldwide. So when you need spring or non-spring return actuators for your damper and valve applications, specify Honeywell.
The Non-Spring Return Damper Actuators
Used to control dampers in applications such as variable air volume (VAV) terminal units and for mounting on ball valves; suitable for use with SPDT or floating thermostats or building automation controls.
- Selectable 45°, 60°, or 90° stroke in both clockwise (cw) or counterclockwise (ccw) directions.
- 0° to 30° minimum position adjustment (cw or ccw direction) on all models.
- Magnetic coupling eliminates the need for mechanical stops.
- Two field-addable auxiliary switches.
- Auxiliary feedback potentiometer field-addable on select models.
- Manual declutch on all models.
- ML7161 and ML7174 models include standard reverse/direct acting rotation switch on outside cover.
- W7620 Terminal Unit Controller compatibility.
- Commercial zone damper in W7600 Commercial Zone System compatibility.
The Spring Return Damper Actuators
Spring return direct coupled actuators (DCA) for on/off damper control with an integral junction box. The actuator accepts an on/off signal from a single-pole, single-throw (SPST) controller. They are designed to operate reliably in smoke control systems requiring Underwriter's Laboratories Inc. UL555S ratings up to 350 F.
- 30 lb-in. (3.4 Nm) or 50 lb-in. (5.7 Nm) minimum driving torque at 350°F (176°C).
- Integral spring return ensures level of return torque.
- Fifteen-second spring return timing.
- No special cycling required during long-term holding.
- No audible noise during holding.
- Patent pending design eliminates need for limit switches to reduce power consumption.
- Models available for 24, 120, and 230 Vac.
- Ninety-five degree angle of rotation.
- Actuator holds rated torque at reduced power level.
- Die-cast aluminum housing.
- Housing design allows flush mounting to damper.
- Integral junction box with three conduit openings eliminates need for separate wiring
About Us: DtiCorp.Com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) carries more than 35,000 HVAC products, including industrial, commercial and residential parts and equipment from Honeywell, Johnson Contols, Robertshaw, Jandy, Grundfos, Armstrong and more. Our online catalog is easy to navigate and search, and all products have a picture and a description. If a customer has any questions about a product, they can call 800-757-5999 and speak with one of our product experts. Our mission is to offer the best prices anywhere to our customers.
Send an email to Julian Arhire of DtiCorp.com
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Bypass Products (Thu 14th Jun 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Products (Fri 2nd Mar 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell ML4115A1009 Actuator (Wed 8th Feb 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell L7224R1000 Oil Electronic Aquastat Controller (Fri 27th Jan 12)
10 New Honeywell V5013 Mixing And Diverting Valves From DtiCorp.com (Tue 17th Jan 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing 11 New Honeywell V5442 Residential Heating Valves (Thu 29th Dec 11)