DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell ML4115A1009 Actuator
The ML4115, ML8115 Fast-Acting, Two-Position Actuators are spring return direct coupled actuators (DCA) with an integral junction box for on/off damper control. The actuator accepts an on/off signal from a single-pole, single-throw (spst) controller.
View as PDF
February 7, 2012 (FPRC) -- Popular Honeywell online retailer DtiCorp.com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) is introducing the brand new Honeywell ML4115A1009 Fast-Acting, Two-Position Actuator – 30 lb-in, Spring Return CCW, 120 Vac +/-10%. The ML4105, ML4115, ML8105, and ML8115 Fast-Acting, Two-Position Actuators are spring return direct coupled actuators (DCA) with an integral junction box for on/off damper control. The actuator accepts an on/off signal from a single-pole, single-throw (spst) controller. Models are available with clockwise (cw) or counterclockwise (ccw) spring return and are designed to operate reliably in smoke control systems requiring Underwriters Laboratories Inc. UL555S ratings up to 350°F.
- 30 lb-in. (3.4 Nm) minimum driving torque at 350°F (176°C).
- Integral spring return ensures level of return torque.
- Stainless steel internal spring.
- Fifteen-second spring return timing.
- No special cycling required during long-term holding.
- No audible noise during holding.
- Patent pending design eliminates need for limit switches to reduce power consumption.
- Models available for 24 and 120 Vac.
- Ninety-five degree angle of rotation.
- Actuator holds rated torque at reduced power level.
- Die-cast aluminum housing.
- Housing design allows flush mounting to damper.
- Integral junction box with three conduit openings
- Minimum Damper Shaft Length: 1-3/4 in. (45 mm).
- Device Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg).
- Stroke: 95° ± 3°, mechanically limited.
- Honeywell does not recommend using linkages with these actuators because side-loading of the output hub reduces actuator life.
- Temperature Ratings:
- Ambient: 0°F to 130°F (-18°C to 55°C).
- Shipping and Storage: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C).
- The actuator is designed to meet UL555S standards at 350°F (176°C). The actuator must be tested with the damper to achieve this rating.
- Humidity Ratings: 5% to 95% RH noncondensing.
- Noise Rating (Maximum):
- Driving Open: 65 dBA at 1m.
- Holding: 20 dBA at 1m (no audible noise).
- Design Life (at Rated Voltage): 60,000 full stroke cycles.
About Us: DtiCorp.Com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) carries more than 35,000 HVAC products, including industrial, commercial and residential parts and equipment from Honeywell, Johnson Contols, Robertshaw, Jandy, Grundfos, Armstrong and more. Our online catalog is easy to navigate and search, and all products have a picture and a description. If a customer has any questions about a product, they can call 800-757-5999 and speak with one of our product experts. Our mission is to offer the best prices anywhere to our customers.
Send an email to Julian Arhire of DtiCorp.com
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Bypass Products (Thu 14th Jun 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Products (Fri 2nd Mar 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell L7224R1000 Oil Electronic Aquastat Controller (Fri 27th Jan 12)
10 New Honeywell V5013 Mixing And Diverting Valves From DtiCorp.com (Tue 17th Jan 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing 11 New Honeywell V5442 Residential Heating Valves (Thu 29th Dec 11)