Trade Show Display Buyers Can Justify The Value of Trade Shows With Free Skyline Exhibits Webinar
Trade show booth builder, Skyline Exhibits, will be hosting a free webinar in which they will reveal the essential value trade shows and trade show displays offer both exhibitors and attendees.
View as PDF
March 1, 2012 (FPRC) -- ST. PAUL– Skyline Exhibits, leading provider of creative, high-quality trade show displays, is hosting a free webinar called, “The Value of Trade Shows.” Skyline is offering two sessions on Wednesday, March 14, 2012.
“In this continually evolving age of digital media, exhibitors are constantly being asked ‘Are trade shows worthwhile … and will they continue to be?’” said Michael Thimmesch, director of industry relations for Skyline. “This webinar will answer these two questions, and many more.”
From insightful research based on surveys responses from over 300 exhibitors and over 200 attendees, webinar attendees will learn:
• Why exhibitors highly value trade shows
• What are the main reasons exhibitors market at trade shows
• Why attendees go to trade shows (so exhibitors can understand their hot buttons)
• What attendees want to do at trade shows (so exhibitors can offer those activities)
• What attendees say will get their attention (so exhibitors can adjust their strategies)
• How exhibitors say they have improved their trade show performance
• How exhibitors are using trade shows differently than before
The webinar will cover this detailed content in half an hour, and then the presenters will answer attendees’ questions for the remaining 30 minutes.
The webinar will be presented by two trade show industry veterans, Michael Thimmesch and Nik Fradgley:
• Michael Thimmesch is the Director of Industry Relations for Skyline Exhibits, with over 20 years trade show and marketing experience. Mike has presented about trade show marketing at TS2, HCEA, and Exhibitor Show. Mike also writes for the Skyline Trade Show Tips blog.
• Nik Fradgley is a sales and marketing trainer for Skyline Exhibits. Nik has worked in many areas of Skyline in his nearly 20 years there, including both marketing and sales, and for many years managed Skyline’s award-winning trade show program.
Trade show marketers and others interested in harnessing and articulating the value of trade shows can register for either of the two sessions by clicking on the hyperlink below or by entering the URL address into their internet browser:
The Value of Trade Shows Free Webinar Dates, Times, and Sign Up
Wednesday, March 14, 2012 (9 am PDT – 10 am MDT – 11 am CDT – 12 noon EDT) http://bit.ly/ValueOfTSmarch2012am
Wednesday, March 14, 2012 (11 am PDT – 12 noon MDT – 1 pm CDT – 2 pm EDT) http://bit.ly/ValueOfTSmarch2012pm
Once registered, attendees will receive an email confirming their registration with information needed to join the webinar.
About Skyline Exhibits:
Skyline Exhibits is North America’s leading brand of exhibit systems. Known for exceptional customer service, high-quality manufacturing, cost-saving portability, innovative functionality, creative design and exhibitor education, Skyline has nearly 100 Design Centers in North America and representation in 38 countries. The company manufactures a broad range of products for trade shows and events-from banner stands and pop-up displays to large custom modular exhibits. Skyline holds 100 patents for its over 20 integrated trade show exhibit systems. With its state-of-the-art production of large-format graphics and options for exhibit rental and services, Skyline provides exhibit solutions for virtually any size or budget.
Send an email to Michael Thimmesch of Skyline Exhibits
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
Naperville Exchange Club Donates $50,000 to Edward Hospital Foundation’s Care Center (Sat 8th Feb 14)
New Website In The Works For Skyline Exhibitor Source, Designer Of Trade Show Displays In Nashville (Fri 24th Jan 14)
Mill Crest Vintage Announces Annual Holiday Sales Event (Mon 18th Nov 13)
DynaCom Management Welcomes Kabbe Law Group, LLC to Naperville Office Space on McDowell Road (Tue 19th Feb 13)
Fort Lauderdale Trade Show Exhibit Designer, Skyline Exhibits, Introduces Three New Exhibit Systems (Thu 10th Jan 13)
DynaCom, A Leading Provider Of Naperville Office Space, Announces UxFactory As New Corporate Tenant (Fri 4th Jan 13)