DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Products
DtiCorp.com is pleased to announce the introduction of the new Honeywell Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Core Products.
View as PDF
March 1, 2012 (FPRC) -- Fort Lauderdale, FL – Popular Honeywell online retailer DtiCorp.com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) is introducing the brand new Honeywell Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Core Products. Honeywell’s Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) product line continues to expand and improve. Contractors will earn a rebate of 10% on their first VFD CORE purchase during the period of March 12 – June 1, 2012. VFD CORE addresses the need to save time for installation and provides the lower total installed costs. VFD CORE is rated for constant torque for industrial applications and variable torque for HVAC applications.
The new Honeywell VFD CORE is a great solution for contractors and building owners, reducing installation time and total installed costs, while providing savings year after year. The VFD CORE is rated for both Variable Torque (HVAC) and Constant Torque (Industrial) applications and is available from 1HP to125 HP with NEMA1 enclosures for both 208/230Vac and 460Vac.
Key features of the new VFD CORE:
- A “Quick Startup” guide and “Startup Wizard” guide you through installation and programming process in minutes.
- The multi-language, four-line-text keypad allows four parameter sets to be stored in one keypad for quick upload and download between VFDs.
- Maximum application flexibility with three analog inputs, ten digital inputs, two analog outputs and three relay outputs.
- Plenum rated with up to 15 preset speeds.
- Harmonic protection with a three percent direct-current (DC) choke on the D and E frame drives.
- Manual or Auto Control options for ease of use and manual override.
- Three-Year warranty.
- The new VFD CORE drives are in stock and can be ordered immediately.
- Contractor purchases must be logged by June 15, 2012 and reimbursements will be provided by July 15, 2012. The promotion only applies to a contractor’s first VFD CORE purchase. If multiple VFDs are purchased on the same PO, the CPRO reimbursement will be applied to the largest VFD purchase for maximum credit.
About Us: DtiCorp.Com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) carries more than 35,000 HVAC products, including industrial, commercial and residential parts and equipment from Honeywell, Johnson Contols, Robertshaw, Jandy, Grundfos, Armstrong and more. Our online catalog is easy to navigate and search, and all products have a picture and a description. If a customer has any questions about a product, they can call 800-757-5999 and speak with one of our product experts. Our mission is to offer the best prices anywhere to our customers.
Send an email to Julian Arhire of DtiCorp.com
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Bypass Products (Thu 14th Jun 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell ML4115A1009 Actuator (Wed 8th Feb 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell L7224R1000 Oil Electronic Aquastat Controller (Fri 27th Jan 12)
10 New Honeywell V5013 Mixing And Diverting Valves From DtiCorp.com (Tue 17th Jan 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing 11 New Honeywell V5442 Residential Heating Valves (Thu 29th Dec 11)