Ubiq adds new features that empower users with powerful reporting capabilities
New features include support for data sources such as PostgreSQL and Amazon Redshift in addition to MySQL, global dashboard filters, ability to add custom CSS and GUI-based connection clients for Windows & Mac
January 12, 2015 (FPRC) -- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Ubiq Apps, the developer of Ubiq Reporting Solution, has announced a number of new features aimed at providing more powerful reporting and analytical capabilities to the users.
The new features help users to easily connect to MySQL & PostgreSQL databases, slice and dice data on the fly and visualize results using a wide range of data visualizations. They enable users to quickly create web-based reports and dashboards for all areas of their business.
New features include:
1. Support for PostgreSQL: Users can now connect to PostgreSQL database, visualize and report data by simply using their web browsers.
2. Support for Amazon Redshift: Ubiq allows you to directly connect to Amazon Redshift data warehouses and create reports and dashboards using web interface. No need to move or sync data.
3. New visualization types: Ubiq has introduced 3 additional visualizations - gauges, bullet charts and funnels. Now, you can choose from more than 25 types of visualizations like line chart, pie chart, donut chart, area, bar graphs, column charts, scatter plots, stacked series, combination charts, multi-series, etc.
4. Global Dashboard Filters: Visual, user-friendly controls that quickly filter every chart on a dashboard to a new metric. You can use dropdowns to select the filter value and all charts on dashboard update on the fly. Date ranges can be changed with a slider so customers can zero-in on when events actually happened. This enables users to slice and dice data on the fly.
5. Custom CSS for dashboards: Users can customize the look and feel of their dashboards by adding custom CSS to them.
6. GUI-based connection client: Our intuitive GUI-based clients for Windows & Mac enable users to quickly connect to their databases and start creating reports without any IT training, demo or documentation. Ubiq works equally well on Windows, Linux & Mac. This makes it easy for users of all platforms to adopt it.
7. Responsive Dashboards: Now you can view your dashboards on mobile, tablets and screens of various sizes without changing anything. Dashboards automatically adjust to fit screen.
8. Dashboard notes: You can add notes to your dashboards and share them with your team. It can be used to share insights, caveats and observations.
Writing SQL queries, building charts & reports from the results is painful and time consuming. Ubiq provides a web-based drag & drop interface to easily create web reports and dashboards from your data. You can use it with your Website or App database, or third party applications like Magento, Drupal, Wordpress, etc. You can report data on your laptop, intranet or cloud services like AWS, RDS, etc.
Send an email to Sreeram Sreenivasan of Ubiq