UK Pet Insurance Key Players Competitor and Forecast 2017 - 2022
View as PDF
WiseGuyReports.com adds Exclusive Research on "UK Pet Insurance: Distribution and Marketing 2016" reports to its database. --
2016 saw the UK's supermarkets and major retailers confirm their role in the distribution of pet insurance, with a significant proportion of consumers now seeking alternative channels to obtain their policies. While many pet owners still prefer to approach their insurer directly, supermarkets and retailers are benefiting from those who value convenience and the opportunity to purchase insurance cover at the same time as other products. Much of the growth in this channel can be attributed to the marketing and advertising strategies employed by these groups. Direct mailing is a favored option, as these groups often have a wide customer base and many subscribers to their internet channels, and have a tendency to offer simpler online purchasing platforms than traditional insurers.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/846476-uk-pet-insurance-distribution-and-marketing-2016
- Retail/affinity providers are now the second most popular channel of distribution for pet insurance.
- The internet, using desktop PCs, continues as the preferred method of arranging pet cover.
- Switching levels are low among pet insurance customers, although many are inclined to compare prices on an aggregator platform before ultimately committing to their initial provider.
- Price remains a significant influence on the decision-making process for pet customers.
"UK Pet Insurance: Distribution and Marketing 2016" explores consumer purchasing behavior and how consumer preferences are changing over time. This report discovers what is most influential to customers when purchasing a policy and also reveals the most popular providers in the market. New trends and innovations are highlighted, as well as the key factors that will influence the market over the next few years.
Reasons to Buy
- To understand consumer purchasing decisions and how these will influence the market over the next few years.
- To improve customer engagement by recognizing what is most important to them and how insurers can adapt their products and services to meet their needs.
- To discover which providers lead the way in the travel insurance space and how providers are revolutionizing the market through new innovations.
- Adapt your distribution strategy to ensure it still meets customer purchasing behavior.
Table of Content: Key Points
The Purchasing Journey
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/846476-uk-pet-insurance-distribution-and-marketing-2016
Get in touch:
Name: Norah Trent
Organization: WiseGuy Reports
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Source URL: http://marketersmedia.com/uk-pet-insurance-key-players-competitor-and-forecast-2017-2022/179339
For more information, please visit http://www.wiseguyreports.com
Release ID: 179339
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
Agarwood Essential Oil Market Expected to Grow at CAGR 4.2% During 2016 to 2022 (Fri 2nd Jun 17)
Cyber Weapon Market by Type, Product, Application, Region, Outlook and Forecast to 2022 (Fri 2nd Jun 17)
Landscaping and Gardening Expert Trevor McClintock Launches New Locally Optimized Website (Fri 2nd Jun 17)
Sleep apnea devices Market is Evolving At A CAGR of 7.5% by 2022 (Fri 2nd Jun 17)
Agriculture Technology Market 2017 Global Analysis, Opportunities and Forecast to 2022 (Fri 2nd Jun 17)
Global VR Helmet Market by Manufacturers, Technology, Type and Application, Forecast to 2022 (Fri 2nd Jun 17)