DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell MN7505A2001 Actuator
Popular HVAC online retailer DtiCorp.com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) is introducing the brand new Honeywell MN7505A2001 actuator.
July 23, 2012 (FPRC) -- Popular HVAC online retailer DtiCorp.com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) is introducing the brand new Honeywell MN7505A2001 actuator. Honeywell MN7505 Non-Spring Return Direct Coupled Actuators (DCA) are used within heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. They can drive a variety of quarter-turn, final control elements. Applications include: Volume control dampers, mounted directly to the drive shaft or remotely (with the use of accessory hardware), Quarter-turn rotary valves, such as ball or butterfly valves mounted directly to the drive shaft and Linear stroke globe or cage valves mounted with linkages to provide linear actuation.
- Access cover to facilitate connectivity.
- Declutch for manual adjustment.
- Mechanical end limits.
- Field-installable auxiliary switches.
- Rotation direction selectable by switch.
- Mountable in any orientation.
- UL listed.
- Available with cable on select models.
- Torque Ratings: 44 lb-in. (5 Nm).
- Electrical Connections: Field wiring 14 to 22 AWG (2.0 to 0.344 mm sq) to screw terminals, located under the removable access cover.
- Stroke: 95° ±3°.
- Input Impedance: 95K ohms minimum for MN7505.
- Feedback Signal: 0 or 2-10 Vdc for MN7505.
- Driving Current: 3 mA minimum for MN7505.
- Timing (At Rated Torque and Voltage): Drive Open (typical): 90 seconds.
- Temperature Ratings (Ambient): -5°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C).
- Shipping and Storage: -22°F to 176°F (-30°C to 80°C).
- Humidity Ratings: 5% to 95% RH noncondensing.
- Design Life (at Rated Voltage): 60,000 full stroke cycles; 1,500,000 repositions.
- End Switches (Two SPDT): Class II circuits only.
- Settings (fixed): 5° nominal stroke, 85° nominal stroke.
- Device Weight: 1 lb (0.45 kg).
- Cable Specification: 300 V, 75° C, Plenum Rated, 3 ft length from end of access cover, 18 AWG
- Mounting: Self-centering shaft adapter (shaft coupling).
- Round Damper Shafts: 3/8 to 5/8 in. (9 to 16 mm).
- Square Damper Shafts: 1/4 to 1/2 in. (6 to 13 mm).
- Actuator can be mounted with shaft in any position.
- Minimum Damper Shaft Length: 1-5/8 in. (41 mm); 3 in. (76 mm) recommended.
- Noise Rating at 1m (Maximum): 35 dB(A) max at 1 m.
- Environmental Protection Ratings: NEMA2 IP54.
About Us: DtiCorp.Com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) carries more than 35,000 HVAC products, including industrial, commercial and residential parts and equipment from Honeywell, Johnson Contols, Robertshaw, Jandy, Armstrong and more. Our online catalog is easy to navigate and search, and all products have a picture and a description. If a customer has any questions about a product, they can call 800-757-5999 and speak with one of our product experts. Our mission is to offer the best prices anywhere to our customers.
For more information contact Julian Arhire of DtiCorp.com (http://DtiCorp.com)
Honeywell MN7505A2001, Direct Coupled Actuators, HVAC
You can read this press release online at: http://www.free-press-release-center.info/pr00000000000000220650.html