Biomass Boilers are Red Hot Green Energy
Barden Energy Ltd, a leading biomass boiler installation company, announce news and updates on products and services.
October 2, 2012 (FPRC) -- Biomass is red hot green energy and Barden Energy Ltd is leading the Cumbria and Lancashire regions in sales and supplies. Committed to supporting rural economies, Barden Energy is currently centralising operations at Fleet, on the outskirts of Kirkby Lonsdale on the Cumbrian/Lancashire border and these are exciting and busy times as they expand nationally. Through expanding nationally, their dedicated biomass energy centre will allow clients to see working systems.
Work in progress includes:
• Barden Energy now have their own blowing wagon for delivering woodchip in a clean more efficient manner to customers further afield
• We can now store high quality chip, utilised from local sustainable sources, on our own site – a huge advantage to our customer service
• Starting to install a 199kW Firematic at a local prestigious Lake District hotel with the planning completed and the building taking shape
• Biomass solution for a National Trust campsite in the heart of the Lake District
• Final talks for a replacement boiler at a well known working farm with acclaimed farm shop
• After a feasibility study planning applications are awaited for two Cumbrian hotels with installation anticipated before the end of the year
• Ongoing talks with an academy school to replace natural gas boilers with biomass
• A long standing customer of Barden Energy, a guest house owner have now gained (RHI) Renewable Heat Incentive accreditation.
Barden Energy Ltd is always looking to help clients and make them aware of incentives and deals relating to installation of renewable energy systems. The Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) has a number of funding incentives. The Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)is one such incentive and Barden Energy Ltd are pleased to announce they can clients find out what they may be entitled to. This incentive is aimed primarily at industrial, business and public sectors as they contribute to a high percentage of carbon emissions. For households, there is around £15 million through the Renewable Heat Premium Payment available.
Looking into the possibility of installing a biomass boiler, a wood pellet boiler or wood chip boiler including any incentives available can be quite an intimidating process for many. Barden Energy Ltd guide clients through the whole process of biomass design and installation.
For further information and contact details on biomass boilers, wood pellet boiler or wood chip boiler installation from Barden Energy Ltd, visit http://www.bardenenergy.com.
For more information contact W Barden of Barden Energy Ltd (http://www.bardenenergy.com)
biomass boilers, biomass boiler, biomass design and installation
You can read this press release online at: http://www.free-press-release-center.info/pr00000000000000227643.html