DtiCorp.com Is Announcing That Honeywell Is Replacing W7212Axxx with W7220A1000
DtiCorp.com is announcing that Honeywell is replacing W7212Axxx with Honeywell W7220A1000 (JADE). Honeywell has been the leader in economizers since 1985 and continues to lead the market with their expertise and understanding of customer’s needs for economizer systems.
October 19, 2012 (FPRC) -- DtiCorp.com is announcing that Honeywell is replacing W7212Axxx with Honeywell W7220A1000 (JADE). Honeywell has been the leader in economizers since 1985 and continues to lead the market with their expertise and understanding of customer’s needs for economizer systems. In January 2011 Honeywell introduced the JADE W7220 economizer controller. With features never before offered, the JADE economizer controller is smarter, faster and easier to use than any analog economizer control systems offered today.
The acceptance of Jade has been overwhelming and the demand for the older economizers is dropping quickly. Therefore we are notifying you of our plan to obsolete the following families of analog economizers by December 31, 2012: H705, W7210, W7213, W7214, W7215, W7459, and W7499.
JADE Economizer Values
Honeywell's JADE economizer controller is a low-cost, simple-to-use and easy-to-troubleshoot solution for small commercial buildings.
• Easy to read LCD screen delivers clear fault messages and key diagnostic information, reducing the total support cost.
• Ensures that you are able to meet current local, state and national building ventilation codes.
• Used with Prestige IAQ 2.0 thermostat to alert building occupants when there is an alarm in the economizer system.
JADE Economizer Features
The JADE economizer controller has features unlike any other economizer available:
• Ability to stage exhaust fans and provide low temperature lockout without extra hardware.
• Provides additional energy savings using Demand Control Ventilation.
• Fault detection and diagnostics provide code compliance while simplifying setup and maintenance.
Step by step guide to assist you in successful replacement of the W7212 economizer with a W7220 JADE economizer controller:
1. Remove all wires from the W7212. Mark each wire with the terminal designation (e.g., 1,2,3,4, TR1, TR etc.) as it is removed from the W7212.
2. Mount Jade on the inside of the Rooftop unit where it will be easy to read the display and to change the settings.
3. Wire JADE to the existing M7215 motor using three new wires and ¼ in quick connects on motor end of wires.
4. Terminate wires removed from the W7212 to the Jade.
Replace the old sensors with new JADE sensors:
1. There is no longer need for Minimum Position, DCV and Changeover Curve (A, B,C,D) potentiometers.
2. The changeover curve, CO2 boundaries and minimum position are set using the LCD display menu item “Setpoints” and the 4 buttons on JADE.
3. For programming Jade refer to the Installation Instructions (62-0331) supplied with the Jade
For more information please visit:
For more information contact Julian Arhire of DtiCorp.com (http://DtiCorp.com)
Honeywell W7220A1000, JADE W7220, JADE economizer controller
You can read this press release online at: http://www.free-press-release-center.info/pr00000000000000229426.html