UFL (SendFlowers.ua) Published its Annual Report for 2012
The company meets the demand of its customers for 100%. It is fully complying with its obligations to deliver flowers.
May 10, 2013 (FPRC) -- The company meets the demand of its customers for 100%. It is fully complying with its obligations to deliver flowers. Sudden changes in algorithms of the Google search engine and unavailability of the website have not led to the decline of the company. This indicates a high customer loyalty to the UFL (sendflowers.ua) and existing base of regular customers.
- Growing share of the direct traffic
- Growing share of repeat orders
- Expanding range of goods
- Company rents an additional office space to work with remote orders
- The new flower shop was opened in Kyiv, 7-9 Nizhny Val
- Updated courier car fleet
- Improved business processes in logistics, internet marketing
- The first 10 flower shops was connected to the Kvitka franchise
- In the peak period of February 14th and March 8th the company doubled the number of executed orders compared to last year
- Improved quality guarantee of the products delivered
- UFL acts as floral partner of the most significant events in the world of flowers and UAnet
- 35% increase in turnover
- Internet business functions are executed by outsourcing specialists
2012 was characterized by identifying the needs of consumers, UFL has taken another step to ensure the ease of ordering flowers online without going to the common flower shop.
UFL — leading flower delivery service in Ukraine
+38 044 390 90 90
For more information contact Alex of UFL (http://www.sendflowers.ua)
+38 044 390 90 90
SendFlowers ufl flower delivery
You can read this press release online at: http://www.free-press-release-center.info/pr00000000000000246488.html