CertExams.com Network+ Lab Simulator Update
The CompTIA Network+ lab simulator has been updated to .NET version from the current VB6 version. As a result, the software is now compatible with the latest version of Adobe reader. Several lab exercises have been added and/or updated.
November 18, 2014 (FPRC) -- CertExams.com recently updated Network+ Lab Simulator. The network labsim has been updated to .NET version from the current VB6 version. The update is expected remove a few known bugs, like incompatibility with Adobe 11 software. The software complements Network+ exam simulator and enables candidates to have hands on practice on network devices such as routers, switches, servers, and work stations in a simulated environment.
Various important features of the software are given below:
1. Several lab exercises -currently 120+ labs are included with scenario type labs for NAT, Gateway configuration, etc.
2. Workstation, Server, Access Point, Router and Switch (IOS) network simulator.
3. Configure Wireless Access Point,(WAP) DHCP Server, and Switches.
4. Detailed help files that provide step by step instructions on using the simulator have been provided.
5. The trial version is limited to a fewer labs, and a limited command set is available.
6. Network designer provides drag and drop feature for inserting devices and connectors. GUI based device configuration.
Comptia netplus labsim web page:
Product download page:
Other products available from CertExams.com include CCNA NetSim simulator, CCNA/ICND2 exam simulator, and A+/Network+/Security+ practice tests. The practice tests come with various question types like MCSA, MCMA, Drag-n-drop, Simlets, etc. Download free demo from the website for details.
Please contact us for any further details or clarifications. Discounts are available for multiple licenses.
Disclaimer: Certexams.com is not associated with CompTIA/Cisco/Microsoft or any other company.
For more information contact Anand Software and Training of Anand Software and Training (http://www.certexams.com)
network labsim, Comptia netplus labsim, CCNA NetSim
You can read this press release online at: http://www.free-press-release-center.info/pr00000000000000287473.html