Honeywell U2 Series Now Certified to KTL Compliance Standards
Honeywell announced that the U2 Series family of part numbers are now certified to KTL (Korean Testing Laboratory) compliance standards.
January 7, 2015 (FPRC) -- Fort Lauderdale, FL - Honeywell announced that the U2 Series family of part numbers are now certified to KTL (Korean Testing Laboratory) compliance standards.
KTL is a certification for Korea that operates as a testing and certification company. It provides testing, assessment and quality on product safety, reliability, performance and standards.
KTL certification is the latest endeavor to ensure Honeywell Industrial Flame Monitoring products continue to meet the various needs and standards globally. U2 units with the KTL certification are available now.
- U2-1010 - UV Tron/IR/UVSS - Quick disconnect cable. Suitable for all fuels.
- U2-1010-PF - UV Tron/IR/UVSS - Factory installed cable. Suitable for all fuels.
- U2-1012 - IR Quick disconnect cable. Suitable for oil and coal.
- U2-1012-PF - IR Factory installed cable. Suitable for oil and coal.
- U2-1016 - UVTron - Quick disconnect cable. Suitable gaseous fuels.
- U2-1016-PF - UVTron - Factory installed cable. Suitable gaseous fuels.
- U2-1018 - UVTron/IR - Quick disconnect cable. Suitable for all fuels.
- U2-1018-PF - UVTron/IR - Factory installed cable. Suitable for all fuels.
The U2 Series is an all-in-one integrated processor and viewing head system which is uniquely suited for single or multi-burner, multi-fuel and difficult flame detection applications. The all-in-one solution eliminates the need for a separate processor which saves on cabinets and wiring. Multiple models and sensor options meet difficult flame monitoring applications requiring a high level of discrimination.
- Electronic check (no mechanical shutter) for self-check of the system.
- Independent configuration and adjustable gain settings for each sensor.
- Ten selectable flicker frequency filters for solid state UV and IR sensor (model dependent).
- Fully programmable using touch screen interface with easy to follow scrolling menu structure.
- Modbus RS422 communication for use with FlameTools-PC or FlameTools-HMI/U supports 248 loops and 32 loops, respectively.
- Input power: 22-26 VDC, 120 mA max.
- Output relay contacts: one normally open flame relay and one normally open fault/self-check relay, 2A, 30 VDC or 250 VAC.
- Ambient temperature: -40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C).
- Analog flame signal: 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA output.
- Enclosure: IP66 and NEMA 4X.
- Adjustable flame on/off threshold.
- Adjustable FFRT 1, 2, or 3 seconds.
- 1" NPT mounting.
- Not adversely affected by x-rays and gamma rays.
- FM, CSA, INMETRO, pending EN 298 & KTL
- PF version: Class I div 1 Gr A, B, C, D, E, F, G T6 – NEMA 4X, IEC Ex FMG 13.0023X Ex d IIC T6 Gb IP66
- Quick disconnect version: Class I div 2 Gr A, B, C, D T5 - NEMA 4X, IEC CSA13.0023 Ex nA nC IIC T5 Gc IP66
- Fit for use in SIL 3 applications
About Us: DtiCorp.Com carries more than 35,000 HVAC products, including industrial, commercial and residential parts and equipment from Honeywell, Johnson Contols, Robertshaw, Jandy, Armstrong and more. Our online catalog is easy to navigate and search, and all products have a picture and a description. If a customer has any questions about a product, they can call and speak with one of our product experts. Our mission is to offer the best prices anywhere to our customers.
More information about Honeywell U2-1010:
For more information contact Julian Arhire of DtiCorp.com (http://dticorp.com/)
You can read this press release online at: http://www.free-press-release-center.info/pr00000000000000290921.html