CertExams.com Updates Juniper JUNOS Network Simulator Designer
CertExams.com, a leading network simulators provider, releases an update to its Juniper Netsim to include several more labs.
September 3, 2015 (FPRC) -- CertExams.com, a leading network simulation software provider, released a major revision to their JNetSim™ Juniper JUNOS Simulator, for candidates preparing for various Juniper JNCIA certification.
The new features include support for several new commands. Labs have been added to support IP v6, Access Lists, and others.
Juniper Network Simulator enables users to have a hands-on experience of Juniper labs environment by creating a virtual network of Juniper Routers and Switches. It enables a thorough testing and a hands-on learning experience without needing to buy expensive equipment.
The advantages of using JNetSim JUNOS network simulator include the following:
- Juniper router and switch labs exercises for hands-on practice.
- Simulate Juniper® J-Series and M-Series (M7i, M10i) routers and Juniper EX2200, EX3200, and other switches
- Connectors available are Serial, Ethernet, IsdnBri, Frame Relay, Fast Ethernet, sonet, and Gigabit
- Detailed Lab Manual provided.
- Support for 300+ router and switch commands.
- Labs for switches and routers included.
- Network designer that provides drag and drop functionality for inserting devices and connectors. GUI based device configurator.
Support fir short form commands is provided. You can type short form commands in JNetSim JUNOS simulator for router/switch commands just like in actual router/switch.
The new Juniper labs incorporated in the recent revision include the following:
- IPV6 Labs
- Firewall Filter (ACL) Labs,
- Network Address Translation Labs
The website offers exam simulators and network simulators for Cisco CCNA, CCENT, CCNP, CompTIA practice tests, and others. The network simulators offered by CertExams.com include CCNA netsim with designer, Juniper netsim with designer. Switch simulator for JUNOS/IOS operating systems is also available.
About Anand Software and Training Private Limited:
Founded in 2002, Anand Software and Training offers website development, exam simulators, and network simulation software for candidates preparing for IT certifications. The exam simulators offered include A+, Network+, CCNA, CCENT, and SCJP.
Disclaimer: Certexams.com or Anand Software and Training is not associated with Juniper or any other company.
For more information contact Vijay of Anand Siftware abd Traububg (http://www.certexams.com)
Juniper JUNOS Simulator, Juniper labs, Juniper JNCIA certification
You can read this press release online at: http://www.free-press-release-center.info/pr00000000000000311702.html