CertExams.com Releases Cisco CCNA NetSim with CCP based GUI
CertExams updated its CCNA NetSim to provide Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP). CCP is the latest Cisco tool for configuring its networking devices using Graphical User Interface (GUI). The existing GUI SDM would become obsolete over a period of time.
December 10, 2015 (FPRC) -- CertExams.com, a leading network simulation software provider, released a major revision to their CCNA NetSim with Designer, for candidates preparing for various Cisco certification.
The new features include support for Cisco CCP (Cisco Configuration Professional) using GUI interface.
Cisco Labs Simulator enables users to have a hands-on experience of Cisco labs environment by creating a virtual network of Cisco Routers and Switches. It enables a thorough testing and a hands-on learning experience without needing to buy expensive equipment.
The advantages of using Cisco IOS network simulator include the following:
- Cisco IOS router and switch labs exercises for hands-on practice.
- Simulate Cisco IOS routers (25xx, 36xx, etc.) and Switches (1900, etc), and other workstations
- Connectors available are Serial, Ethernet, IsdnBri, Frame Relay, Fast Ethernet, sonet, and Gigabit
- Detailed Lab Manual provided.
- Support for 300+ router and switch commands.
- Labs for switches and routers included.
- Network designer that provides drag and drop functionality for inserting devices and connectors. GUI based device configurator.
Support fir short form commands is provided. You can type short form commands in the NetSim simulator for router/switch commands just like in actual router/switch.
The new CCNA GUI labs included in the recent revision include the following:
- IPV6 Labs
- Firewall Filter (ACL) Labs,
- Network Address Translation Labs
The website offers exam simulators and network simulators for Cisco CCNA, CCENT, CCNP, CompTIA practice tests, and others. The network simulators offered by CertExams.com include CCNA netsim with designer, Juniper netsim with designer. Switch simulator for JUNOS/IOS operating systems is also available.
About Anand Software and Training Private Limited:
Founded in 2002, Anand Software and Training offers website development, exam simulators, and network simulation software for candidates preparing for IT certifications. The exam simulators offered include A+ Essentials, Network+ cert, CCNA, CCENT, and SCJP.
Disclaimer: Certexams.com or Anand Software and Training is not associated with Juniper or any other company.
For more information contact Vijay of Anand Software and Training (http://www.certexams.com)
CCNA Netsim, Cisco Labs, network simulation
You can read this press release online at: http://www.free-press-release-center.info/pr00000000000000317859.html